Zero (CURRENCY:ZER) traded up 1.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 12th. One Zero coin can now be bought for approximately $0.19 or 0.00002978 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. Zero has a market cap of $565,151.00 and approximately $988.00 worth of Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Zero has traded down 22.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.31 or 0.02489127 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $19.95 or 0.00315683 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $19.54 or 0.00309264 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00059099 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.10 or 0.00175567 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00021768 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002880 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000059 BTC.
Zero Coin Profile
Zero (CRYPTO:ZER) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 19th, 2017. Zero’s total supply is 3,002,570 coins. Zero’s official Twitter account is @ZeroCurrency. The Reddit community for Zero is /r/ZeroCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zero’s official message board is medium.com/@zerocurrency. Zero’s official website is zerocurrency.io.
Zero Coin Trading
Zero can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.