Volt (CURRENCY:ACDC) traded down 32% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. One Volt token can currently be purchased for $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene and BitForex. Volt has a market cap of $0.00 and $45,515.00 worth of Volt was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Volt has traded down 41.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004748 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003509 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015849 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008430 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.69 or 0.00294515 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.77 or 0.00185479 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013688 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Volt Token Profile
Volt’s total supply is 4,000,000,000 tokens. Volt’s official website is volttech.io. Volt’s official Twitter account is @Volt_Technology. The official message board for Volt is medium.com/volt-technology.
Buying and Selling Volt
Volt can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Volt directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Volt should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Volt using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Volt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Volt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.