Verify (CURRENCY:CRED) traded down 11.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. Over the last week, Verify has traded down 22.1% against the US dollar. Verify has a market cap of $693,217.00 and $1,895.00 worth of Verify was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Verify token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0513 or 0.00000807 BTC on exchanges including Radar Relay, IDEX, COSS and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004746 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003578 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015715 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008516 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.69 or 0.00294084 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.78 or 0.00185269 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00013834 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Verify Token Profile
Verify’s launch date was November 8th, 2017. Verify’s total supply is 29,997,543 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,508,864 tokens. The official website for Verify is token.verify.as. Verify’s official Twitter account is @verif_yas and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Verify is /r/verifyas and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Verify Token Trading
Verify can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Radar Relay, IDEX and COSS. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verify directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verify should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Verify using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verify Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verify and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.