U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded 13.7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. One U Network token can now be bought for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HADAX, Bibox, HitBTC and DDEX. Over the last week, U Network has traded 43.9% lower against the US dollar. U Network has a market cap of $4.96 million and approximately $798,476.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000629 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000429 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000597 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
About U Network
U Network is a token. It was first traded on February 9th, 2018. U Network’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,892,573,645 tokens. U Network’s official website is u.network. U Network’s official Twitter account is @UNetworkHQ. U Network’s official message board is medium.com/unetwork. The Reddit community for U Network is /r/UNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling U Network
U Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, HADAX, DDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire U Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy U Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.