Sterlingcoin (CURRENCY:SLG) traded 56.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. One Sterlingcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0506 or 0.00000797 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Sterlingcoin has a total market cap of $214,681.00 and $111.00 worth of Sterlingcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Sterlingcoin has traded up 17.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Flycoin (FLY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00013928 BTC.
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Dreamcoin (DRM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- SpeedCash (SCS) traded up 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001779 BTC.
- PayCon (CON) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Sterlingcoin Coin Profile
Sterlingcoin (CRYPTO:SLG) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 2nd, 2014. Sterlingcoin’s total supply is 4,241,006 coins. The official website for Sterlingcoin is sterlingcoin.org. The Reddit community for Sterlingcoin is /r/sterlingcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Sterlingcoin’s official Twitter account is @SterlingcoinSLG and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Sterlingcoin
Sterlingcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sterlingcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sterlingcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sterlingcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sterlingcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sterlingcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.