Sparks (CURRENCY:SPK) traded up 16.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 12th. In the last week, Sparks has traded 7.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Sparks has a market cap of $127,482.00 and approximately $426.00 worth of Sparks was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Sparks coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0412 or 0.00000650 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange and SouthXchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000874 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00021014 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001999 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0847 or 0.00001336 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004402 BTC.
Sparks is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 22nd, 2017. Sparks’ total supply is 3,925,937 coins and its circulating supply is 3,093,218 coins. Sparks’ official Twitter account is @Sparks_Crypro. Sparks’ official website is www.sparkscoin.io.
Sparks Coin Trading
Sparks can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, SouthXchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sparks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sparks should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sparks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sparks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sparks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.