SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded 2.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. SolarCoin has a total market capitalization of $4.75 million and $6,012.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SolarCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00001659 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Lykke Exchange, Bittrex and CoinExchange. During the last week, SolarCoin has traded 3.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $59.31 or 0.00938424 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002827 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003417 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0847 or 0.00001338 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001625 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004373 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00015009 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00014676 BTC.
SolarCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 12th, 2014. SolarCoin’s total supply is 98,034,495,143 coins and its circulating supply is 45,216,257 coins. The Reddit community for SolarCoin is /r/SolarCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for SolarCoin is solarcoin.org. SolarCoin’s official Twitter account is @SolarCoin_SLR.
SolarCoin Coin Trading
SolarCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Lykke Exchange, Livecoin, CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SolarCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SolarCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SolarCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.