Oyster (CURRENCY:PRL) traded down 3.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. During the last week, Oyster has traded 32.9% lower against the dollar. One Oyster token can currently be purchased for about $0.0540 or 0.00000853 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, BitForex, Cryptopia and Coinsuper. Oyster has a total market cap of $4.59 million and approximately $24,798.00 worth of Oyster was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004717 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003535 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015801 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008571 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.76 or 0.00295926 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.78 or 0.00185875 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013704 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Oyster Token Profile
Oyster’s genesis date was October 1st, 2017. Oyster’s total supply is 98,592,692 tokens and its circulating supply is 84,966,676 tokens. The official message board for Oyster is cryptomaa.com/coin/PRL. Oyster’s official Twitter account is @OysterProtocol. Oyster’s official website is oysterprotocol.com. The Reddit community for Oyster is /r/Oyster and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Oyster Token Trading
Oyster can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, BitForex, Coinsuper, IDEX, Cryptopia, COSS and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Oyster directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Oyster should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Oyster using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Oyster Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oyster and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.