Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded 1.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. One Omni coin can currently be bought for $7.04 or 0.00111092 BTC on major exchanges including C-CEX, Poloniex and Bittrex. Omni has a total market cap of $3.95 million and $7,761.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Omni has traded down 19% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $59.41 or 0.00936900 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002813 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0843 or 0.00001329 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003313 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001622 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004378 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00015042 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00014614 BTC.
Omni Coin Profile
OMNI is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 31st, 2013. Omni’s total supply is 617,653 coins and its circulating supply is 561,337 coins. Omni’s official website is www.omnilayer.org. The Reddit community for Omni is /r/omni and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Omni’s official Twitter account is @Omni_layer and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Omni is www.reddit.com/r/omni.
Buying and Selling Omni
Omni can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittrex and C-CEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omni directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Omni should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Omni using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.