Niobium Coin (CURRENCY:NBC) traded up 787.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. Niobium Coin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $4,043.00 worth of Niobium Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Niobium Coin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One Niobium Coin token can now be purchased for about $0.72 or 0.00011365 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, YoBit and Exrates.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004772 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003474 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015875 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008418 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.47 or 0.00292628 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.76 or 0.00186410 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013733 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Niobium Coin Profile
Niobium Coin was first traded on December 1st, 2017. Niobium Coin’s total supply is 102,289,706 tokens. Niobium Coin’s official Twitter account is @NiobiumCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Niobium Coin is /r/NiobiumBomesp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Niobium Coin is niobiumcoin.io.
Buying and Selling Niobium Coin
Niobium Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, YoBit and Bleutrade. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Niobium Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Niobium Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Niobium Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Niobium Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Niobium Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.