Mothership (CURRENCY:MSP) traded 3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on August 12th. During the last seven days, Mothership has traded 17.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Mothership has a total market cap of $13.26 million and $6,603.00 worth of Mothership was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mothership token can now be bought for approximately $0.0947 or 0.00001489 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004731 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003520 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015797 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008488 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.66 or 0.00293195 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.76 or 0.00184819 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013722 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Mothership was first traded on July 5th, 2017. Mothership’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 140,000,000 tokens. Mothership’s official website is mothership.cx. Mothership’s official Twitter account is @MothershipCX.
Buying and Selling Mothership
Mothership can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mothership directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mothership should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mothership using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mothership Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mothership and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.