GET Protocol (CURRENCY:GET) traded 2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. In the last seven days, GET Protocol has traded down 19.9% against the U.S. dollar. One GET Protocol token can currently be purchased for $0.32 or 0.00004993 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Qryptos and DDEX. GET Protocol has a total market cap of $3.59 million and approximately $59,180.00 worth of GET Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004747 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003543 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015855 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008521 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.61 or 0.00294341 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.64 or 0.00183871 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013818 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About GET Protocol
GET Protocol’s launch date was August 22nd, 2017. GET Protocol’s total supply is 33,368,773 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,388,258 tokens. GET Protocol’s official Twitter account is @GUTStickets and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for GET Protocol is guts.tickets. The Reddit community for GET Protocol is /r/GETprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for GET Protocol is blog.guts.tickets.
Buying and Selling GET Protocol
GET Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, DDEX and Qryptos. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GET Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GET Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GET Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GET Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GET Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.