Eternity (CURRENCY:ENT) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. One Eternity coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0182 or 0.00000288 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin and Trade Satoshi. Over the last week, Eternity has traded flat against the dollar. Eternity has a market capitalization of $82,498.00 and $48.00 worth of Eternity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012197 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00018958 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0796 or 0.00001258 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00012828 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000450 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000036 BTC.
Eternity Coin Profile
Eternity (ENT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Eternity’s total supply is 4,522,246 coins. The official website for Eternity is ent.eternity-group.org. Eternity’s official Twitter account is @Eternity_Group.
Eternity Coin Trading
Eternity can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eternity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Eternity should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Eternity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Eternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.