APIS (CURRENCY:APIS) traded 2.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. APIS has a total market capitalization of $17.65 million and approximately $13.10 million worth of APIS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, APIS has traded down 3.9% against the U.S. dollar. One APIS token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0040 or 0.00000063 BTC on major exchanges including Bit-Z, IDEX and IDAX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0959 or 0.00001511 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00010670 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0375 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Nimiq (NIM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Origin Sport (ORS) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0416 or 0.00000656 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000333 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003638 BTC.
APIS uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 4th, 2018. APIS’s total supply is 9,520,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,416,350,572 tokens. APIS’s official message board is medium.com/apisplatform. APIS’s official website is apisplatform.io. APIS’s official Twitter account is @Apis11Official and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling APIS
APIS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, IDEX and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as APIS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire APIS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy APIS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for APIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for APIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.