AmsterdamCoin (CURRENCY:AMS) traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. One AmsterdamCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit. During the last seven days, AmsterdamCoin has traded 48.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. AmsterdamCoin has a total market cap of $63,512.00 and $120.00 worth of AmsterdamCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00006311 BTC.
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000076 BTC.
AmsterdamCoin Coin Profile
AmsterdamCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on August 14th, 2015. AmsterdamCoin’s total supply is 81,469,427 coins and its circulating supply is 50,201,886 coins. AmsterdamCoin’s official website is amsterdamcoin.com. AmsterdamCoin’s official Twitter account is @amsterdam_coin.
AmsterdamCoin Coin Trading
AmsterdamCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AmsterdamCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AmsterdamCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AmsterdamCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AmsterdamCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AmsterdamCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.