Morpheus Labs (CURRENCY:MITX) traded down 10% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. Morpheus Labs has a market capitalization of $3.38 million and $748,098.00 worth of Morpheus Labs was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Morpheus Labs token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0191 or 0.00000311 BTC on exchanges including DDEX, Qryptos and IDEX. During the last week, Morpheus Labs has traded 5.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006994 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002936 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016292 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00015252 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $31.33 or 0.00508358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.00 or 0.00194732 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00033991 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00052400 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00001038 BTC.
Morpheus Labs Profile
Morpheus Labs’ launch date was February 15th, 2018. Morpheus Labs’ total supply is 800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 176,560,198 tokens. The official website for Morpheus Labs is token.morpheuslabs.io. Morpheus Labs’ official Twitter account is @morpheus_labs_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Morpheus Labs
Morpheus Labs can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos, DDEX and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Morpheus Labs directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Morpheus Labs should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Morpheus Labs using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Morpheus Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Morpheus Labs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.