Royal Kingdom Coin (CURRENCY:RKC) traded up 0.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on July 11th. Royal Kingdom Coin has a market cap of $16,046.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Royal Kingdom Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Royal Kingdom Coin token can now be purchased for about $0.0059 or 0.00000093 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Royal Kingdom Coin has traded down 36.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007041 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002972 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015611 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015680 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $33.76 or 0.00528686 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.73 or 0.00199257 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00034694 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.51 or 0.00054940 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00001077 BTC.
Royal Kingdom Coin Profile
Royal Kingdom Coin’s launch date was August 13th, 2017. Royal Kingdom Coin’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,700,000 tokens. Royal Kingdom Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@RoyalKingdomEnterprise. The official website for Royal Kingdom Coin is www.royalkingdomcoin.com. Royal Kingdom Coin’s official Twitter account is @RKC_ICO and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Royal Kingdom Coin
Royal Kingdom Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Royal Kingdom Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Royal Kingdom Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Royal Kingdom Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Royal Kingdom Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Royal Kingdom Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.