Netko (CURRENCY:NETKO) traded down 13.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on July 11th. One Netko coin can now be bought for about $0.0573 or 0.00000898 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Netko has a total market capitalization of $329,935.00 and $759.00 worth of Netko was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Netko has traded 6.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007049 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002990 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015567 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015687 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $33.76 or 0.00529087 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.69 or 0.00198970 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00034611 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.50 or 0.00054864 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00001078 BTC.
Netko (CRYPTO:NETKO) is a coin. It launched on March 8th, 2017. Netko’s total supply is 5,760,290 coins. Netko’s official Twitter account is @NetkoCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Netko’s official website is netko.tech.
Buying and Selling Netko
Netko can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Netko directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Netko should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Netko using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Netko Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Netko and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.