Quebecoin (CURRENCY:QBC) traded 5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 17th. Quebecoin has a market capitalization of $87,209.00 and $7.00 worth of Quebecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Quebecoin has traded 11.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Quebecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0056 or 0.00000087 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Mao Zedong (MAO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00001038 BTC.
- Digital Money Bits (DMB) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- VirtualCoin (VC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- BumbaCoin (BUMBA) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Dollar Online (DOLLAR) traded 29.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- CrevaCoin (CREVA) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- LevoPlus (LVPS) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Tristar Coin (TSTR) traded up 31.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- SegWit2x (B2X) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008773 BTC.
QBC is a coin. It was first traded on July 24th, 2014. Quebecoin’s total supply is 36,375,376 coins and its circulating supply is 15,588,776 coins. Quebecoin’s official Twitter account is @quebecoin_qbc. The official website for Quebecoin is www.quebecoin.org.
Buying and Selling Quebecoin
Quebecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quebecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quebecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quebecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quebecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quebecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.