LockTrip (CURRENCY:LOC) traded up 2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 14th. LockTrip has a total market cap of $8.21 million and $90,005.00 worth of LockTrip was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LockTrip token can currently be purchased for about $0.88 or 0.00013322 BTC on popular exchanges including Gatecoin, YoBit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. During the last week, LockTrip has traded 16.3% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00041143 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 36.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004767 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0816 or 0.00001231 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0949 or 0.00001434 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000110 BTC.
LockTrip (CRYPTO:LOC) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on September 26th, 2017. LockTrip’s total supply is 18,585,933 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,292,966 tokens. The official message board for LockTrip is medium.com/@LockChainCo. The Reddit community for LockTrip is /r/locktrip/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for LockTrip is locktrip.com. LockTrip’s official Twitter account is @LockChainCo and its Facebook page is accessible here.
LockTrip Token Trading
LockTrip can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, YoBit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Gatecoin, Mercatox and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LockTrip directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LockTrip should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LockTrip using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LockTrip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LockTrip and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.