InvestFeed (CURRENCY:IFT) traded 23.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. One InvestFeed token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0388 or 0.00000583 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Gatecoin, Cryptopia and HitBTC. InvestFeed has a market capitalization of $7.43 million and $16,805.00 worth of InvestFeed was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, InvestFeed has traded down 3.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00008542 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003633 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00019463 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000683 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $41.10 or 0.00617783 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015064 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.93 or 0.00224439 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00046016 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.40 or 0.00096136 BTC.
InvestFeed Token Profile
InvestFeed’s launch date was July 14th, 2017. InvestFeed’s total supply is 191,381,257 tokens. InvestFeed’s official website is www.investfeed.com. The Reddit community for InvestFeed is /r/investFeedOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. InvestFeed’s official Twitter account is @investfeed and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling InvestFeed
InvestFeed can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Gatecoin, HitBTC, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as InvestFeed directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire InvestFeed should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase InvestFeed using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for InvestFeed Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InvestFeed and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.