Incent (CURRENCY:INCNT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on June 14th. In the last week, Incent has traded 38.3% lower against the dollar. Incent has a market capitalization of $9.27 million and $15,162.00 worth of Incent was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Incent token can now be bought for approximately $0.20 or 0.00003034 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, Liqui, Bittrex and Livecoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008395 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00019222 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000680 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.60 or 0.00612567 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015161 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.82 or 0.00223537 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00045676 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.35 or 0.00095617 BTC.
Incent’s total supply is 46,016,625 tokens and its circulating supply is 46,016,602 tokens. The official website for Incent is www.incentloyalty.com. Incent’s official Twitter account is @incentloyalty and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Incent
Incent can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, Liqui, Tidex, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Incent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Incent should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Incent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Incent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Incent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.