ATBCoin (CURRENCY:ATB) traded down 6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. One ATBCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001648 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, BTC-Alpha, Iquant and HitBTC. Over the last week, ATBCoin has traded 16.2% lower against the dollar. ATBCoin has a market capitalization of $4.61 million and $837,761.00 worth of ATBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6,696.34 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $898.12 or 0.13459000 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00026782 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.36 or 0.00185054 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $140.64 or 0.02105260 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00022638 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00009748 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 54.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002520 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0941 or 0.00001408 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005321 BTC.
ATBCoin (CRYPTO:ATB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 13th, 2017. ATBCoin’s total supply is 53,854,124 coins and its circulating supply is 41,877,324 coins. ATBCoin’s official Twitter account is @atbcoincom and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ATBCoin is atbcoin.com.
Buying and Selling ATBCoin
ATBCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, TOPBTC, BTC-Alpha, Iquant, Exrates and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATBCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATBCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ATBCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.