Oceanlab (CURRENCY:OCL) traded down 4.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 13th. Oceanlab has a market capitalization of $548,444.00 and $593.00 worth of Oceanlab was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Oceanlab has traded 14.3% lower against the US dollar. One Oceanlab token can currently be bought for about $0.0118 or 0.00000187 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008378 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003474 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00018991 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000649 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015768 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $38.34 or 0.00606341 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.49 or 0.00229229 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00043960 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.86 or 0.00140203 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00093494 BTC.
Oceanlab Token Profile
Oceanlab (OCL) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on July 30th, 2017. Oceanlab’s total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 46,500,000 tokens. Oceanlab’s official website is www.oceanlab.eu. Oceanlab’s official Twitter account is @oceanlab_eu and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Oceanlab is /r/oceanlab and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Oceanlab
Oceanlab can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Oceanlab directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Oceanlab should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Oceanlab using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Oceanlab Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oceanlab and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.