TagCoin (CURRENCY:TAG) traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 24th. TagCoin has a market capitalization of $412,562.00 and $15.00 worth of TagCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TagCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0641 or 0.00000850 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, TagCoin has traded 8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00052019 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.32 or 0.00507946 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00006305 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0447 or 0.00000593 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003013 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001644 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.82 or 0.00090347 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000035 BTC.
TagCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on October 27th, 2013. TagCoin’s total supply is 6,433,866 coins. TagCoin’s official website is tagcoin.org. TagCoin’s official Twitter account is @TagCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling TagCoin
TagCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TagCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TagCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TagCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TagCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TagCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.