Swarm (CURRENCY:SWM) traded down 7.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 24th. One Swarm token can currently be purchased for about $0.22 or 0.00002898 BTC on popular exchanges including Bancor Network and IDEX. Over the last seven days, Swarm has traded 12.7% higher against the US dollar. Swarm has a market cap of $11.22 million and approximately $19,749.00 worth of Swarm was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00008385 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003861 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0730 or 0.00000965 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00020215 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.01 or 0.00726503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013242 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00050160 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.17 or 0.00173968 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001655 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.79 or 0.00089616 BTC.
Swarm launched on October 19th, 2017. Swarm’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 51,113,355 tokens. Swarm’s official website is www.swarm.fund. The official message board for Swarm is bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159615.0. Swarm’s official Twitter account is @TheSwarmFund and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Swarm is /r/swarm and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Swarm
Swarm can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swarm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Swarm should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Swarm using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Swarm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swarm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.