Lunyr (CURRENCY:LUN) traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 24th. One Lunyr token can currently be bought for about $12.66 or 0.00167789 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Upbit, YoBit and Huobi. During the last seven days, Lunyr has traded down 17.7% against the US dollar. Lunyr has a total market cap of $29.09 million and $12.11 million worth of Lunyr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00008359 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003839 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0724 or 0.00000960 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00020118 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $54.64 or 0.00724226 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013229 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00049418 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.05 or 0.00172946 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001646 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.71 or 0.00088913 BTC.
Lunyr was first traded on March 29th, 2017. Lunyr’s total supply is 2,703,356 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,297,853 tokens. Lunyr’s official Twitter account is @Lunyrinc and its Facebook page is accessible here. Lunyr’s official website is lunyr.com. The Reddit community for Lunyr is /r/Lunyr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Lunyr
Lunyr can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, YoBit, HitBTC, Gate.io, Bittrex, Binance, Huobi, Upbit and BigONE. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lunyr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lunyr should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lunyr using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lunyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lunyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.