FirstBlood (CURRENCY:1ST) traded up 1.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 24th. FirstBlood has a market capitalization of $33.86 million and $688,760.00 worth of FirstBlood was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FirstBlood token can currently be bought for approximately $0.40 or 0.00004087 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, OKEx, Gatecoin and BigONE. During the last seven days, FirstBlood has traded up 58.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00009574 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004109 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00022042 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $82.08 or 0.00847567 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 23.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00000739 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010382 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00042654 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.07 or 0.00155594 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $26.09 or 0.00269375 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0963 or 0.00000995 BTC.
FirstBlood Token Profile
FirstBlood’s genesis date was September 25th, 2016. FirstBlood’s total supply is 93,468,691 tokens and its circulating supply is 85,558,371 tokens. FirstBlood’s official Twitter account is @firstbloodio. The official website for FirstBlood is firstblood.io.
Buying and Selling FirstBlood
FirstBlood can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, HitBTC, IDEX, Liqui, BigONE, Gatecoin and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FirstBlood directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FirstBlood should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FirstBlood using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FirstBlood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstBlood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.