Ties.DB (CURRENCY:TIE) traded 8.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on April 22nd. During the last seven days, Ties.DB has traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar. One Ties.DB token can currently be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00001655 BTC on major exchanges including DDEX and Tidex. Ties.DB has a market capitalization of $5.96 million and $630.00 worth of Ties.DB was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00009930 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004198 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00022999 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $74.58 or 0.00846664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0530 or 0.00000601 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00011285 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00043884 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.91 or 0.00146564 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.70 or 0.00291763 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001155 BTC.
Ties.DB launched on August 7th, 2017. Ties.DB’s total supply is 59,251,278 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,888,606 tokens. Ties.DB’s official Twitter account is @tiesnetwork. Ties.DB’s official website is ties.network. The Reddit community for Ties.DB is /r/tiesnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Ties.DB
Ties.DB can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and DDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ties.DB directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ties.DB should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ties.DB using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ties.DB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ties.DB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.