CoinPoker (CURRENCY:CHP) traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on April 22nd. CoinPoker has a market cap of $10.87 million and $80,933.00 worth of CoinPoker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, CoinPoker has traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One CoinPoker token can now be purchased for $0.0587 or 0.00000666 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, IDEX and ForkDelta.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00009959 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004165 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00022899 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $74.49 or 0.00845046 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0530 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00011272 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00043798 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.93 or 0.00146716 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00290291 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001161 BTC.
CoinPoker Token Profile
CoinPoker’s total supply is 354,786,435 tokens and its circulating supply is 185,325,671 tokens. The Reddit community for CoinPoker is /r/coinpoker and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for CoinPoker is medium.com/@CoinPoker. CoinPoker’s official Twitter account is @CoinPoker_OFF. CoinPoker’s official website is coinpoker.com.
CoinPoker Token Trading
CoinPoker can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ForkDelta, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinPoker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinPoker should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CoinPoker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CoinPoker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinPoker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.