Uniform Fiscal Object (CURRENCY:UFO) traded down 18.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 16th. Uniform Fiscal Object has a total market cap of $3.46 million and $595.00 worth of Uniform Fiscal Object was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Uniform Fiscal Object has traded 8.9% higher against the dollar. One Uniform Fiscal Object coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Coinhouse.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002903 BTC.
- UFO Coin (UFO) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.56 or 0.00082316 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006299 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004734 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded down 30.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007232 BTC.
Uniform Fiscal Object Profile
Uniform Fiscal Object is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 11th, 2014. Uniform Fiscal Object’s total supply is 3,593,968,137 coins. The Reddit community for Uniform Fiscal Object is /r/ufoo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Uniform Fiscal Object’s official Twitter account is @UFOCoins. The official website for Uniform Fiscal Object is ufocoin.net.
Uniform Fiscal Object Coin Trading
Uniform Fiscal Object can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Coinhouse. It is not currently possible to buy Uniform Fiscal Object directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Uniform Fiscal Object must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Uniform Fiscal Object using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Uniform Fiscal Object Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uniform Fiscal Object and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.