Pundi X (CURRENCY:NPXS) traded 13.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on April 16th. Pundi X has a market capitalization of $78.09 million and $2.79 million worth of Pundi X was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pundi X token can currently be purchased for $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Coinnest and CoinBene. Over the last week, Pundi X has traded up 114.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008071 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003472 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00019337 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.87 or 0.00814515 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012569 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00041467 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.13 or 0.00152269 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00052115 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 21.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.77 or 0.00248224 BTC.
Pundi X Token Profile
Pundi X launched on March 8th, 2018. Pundi X’s total supply is 55,187,234,289 tokens and its circulating supply is 49,233,398,156 tokens. The official website for Pundi X is pundix.com. Pundi X’s official Twitter account is @PundiXLabs and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Pundi X is medium.com/pundix.
Pundi X Token Trading
Pundi X can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Coinnest and IDEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Pundi X directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pundi X must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pundi X using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pundi X Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pundi X and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.