Bitvolt (CURRENCY:VOLT) traded down 10.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 16th. One Bitvolt coin can currently be bought for about $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Bitvolt has a total market cap of $22,458.00 and $20.00 worth of Bitvolt was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Bitvolt has traded up 23.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.65 or 0.00171368 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00017005 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0613 or 0.00000770 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- HealthyWormCoin (WORM) traded up 23.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0487 or 0.00000612 BTC.
- Iconic (ICON) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00000954 BTC.
Bitvolt Coin Profile
VOLT is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 6th, 2017. Bitvolt’s total supply is 61,608,156 coins and its circulating supply is 16,588,056 coins. Bitvolt’s official website is bitvolt.co.
Bitvolt Coin Trading
Bitvolt can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy Bitvolt directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitvolt must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitvolt using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitvolt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitvolt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.