Akebia Therapeutics (NASDAQ: AKBA) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 3/15/2018 – Akebia Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 3/15/2018 – Akebia Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Akebia Therapeutics Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on the development and commercialization of proprietary therapeutics based on hypoxia inducible factor biology for patients with kidney disease. Akebia Therapeutics, Inc. is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts. “
- 3/13/2018 – Akebia Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 3/13/2018 – Akebia Therapeutics had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Mizuho. They now have a $24.00 price target on the stock.
- 3/7/2018 – Akebia Therapeutics was given a new $24.00 price target on by analysts at Mizuho. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 3/1/2018 – Akebia Therapeutics was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 2/22/2018 – Akebia Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 2/13/2018 – Akebia Therapeutics had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Mizuho. They now have a $24.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “We had a chance to catch up with CEO John Butler yesterday at the Bio CEO & Investor Conference. We summarize our key takeaways below. Akebia also provided an update on the Vadadustat development program yesterday morning including an expansion of the ongoing phase 2 For2ward and phase 3 Trilo2gy trials in collaboration with Otsuka (TYO:4578, Non rated). While this will delay the timeline for topline data in both programs, we see it as a positive overall as the company will now incorporate additional relevant endpoints with a greater number of patients for better positioning in commercialization. The timeline for data-readouts in the two pivotal Pro2tect and Inno2vate trials remains unchanged.””
Shares of Akebia Therapeutics Inc (AKBA) opened at $11.68 on Friday. The stock has a market capitalization of $580.15, a PE ratio of -6.08 and a beta of 0.80. Akebia Therapeutics Inc has a 1-year low of $8.69 and a 1-year high of $20.25.
Akebia Therapeutics (NASDAQ:AKBA) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Monday, March 12th. The biopharmaceutical company reported $0.25 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.36) by $0.61. The business had revenue of $87.32 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $66.00 million. Akebia Therapeutics had a negative return on equity of 100.28% and a negative net margin of 43.21%. analysts anticipate that Akebia Therapeutics Inc will post -2.04 earnings per share for the current year.
Akebia Therapeutics, Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company focuses on the development and commercialization of therapeutics based on hypoxia-inducible factor (HIF) biology. The Company’s lead product candidate, vadadustat, is indicated for the treatment of anemia in chronic kidney disease (CKD).
Receive News & Ratings for Akebia Therapeutics Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Akebia Therapeutics Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.