Walton (CURRENCY:WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 20th. During the last week, Walton has traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Walton token can currently be purchased for $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Binance, EtherDelta and COSS. Walton has a market cap of $566.94 million and $7.41 million worth of Walton was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00007960 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $77.16 or 0.00859148 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002957 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00016312 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0390 or 0.00000435 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00011075 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.74 or 0.00041717 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.33 or 0.00104147 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.05 or 0.00179038 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $720.05 or 0.08033640 BTC.
Walton Token Profile
Walton’s genesis date was July 21st, 2017. Walton’s total supply is 70,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,898,178 tokens. The official website for Walton is www.waltonchain.org. Walton’s official Twitter account is @Waltonchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Walton is /r/waltonchain.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waltonchain is a cryptocurrency project leveraging the Ethereum blockchain and RFID technology. “
Walton Token Trading
Walton can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, OKEx, Kucoin, Allcoin, EtherDelta, Coinrail, Binance, HitBTC and Coinnest. It is not presently possible to purchase Walton directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Walton must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Walton using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Walton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Walton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.