Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded 17.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 20th. Over the last seven days, Substratum has traded 12.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Substratum has a total market cap of $108.71 million and approximately $5.94 million worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Substratum token can now be bought for about $0.48 or 0.00005283 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, EtherDelta, OKEx and Tidex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00007964 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $77.30 or 0.00856366 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002971 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00016534 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 19% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011041 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00041788 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.39 or 0.00104054 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00179779 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Substratum’s genesis date was July 25th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 352,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 226,091,449 tokens. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @SubstratumNet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Substratum is /r/SubstratumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Substratum is substratum.net.
According to CryptoCompare, “Substratum is developing an open-source foundation for the decentralized web, providing free and unrestricted access to content for a new Web 3.0. The Substratum Network is a worldwide collection of nodes that uses industry-leading cryptography to deliver secure content anywhere, all without the need for VPNs or Tor. Substratum wants to revolutionize the hosting industry with per-request billing via micro transactions, all handled by blockchain technology and artificial intelligence. “
Buying and Selling Substratum
Substratum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, EtherDelta, COSS, Binance, OKEx, Tidex and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Substratum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Substratum must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Substratum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.