Sequence (CURRENCY:SEQ) traded up 5.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 20th. One Sequence coin can currently be bought for about $0.17 or 0.00001871 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Sequence has a total market cap of $7.68 million and approximately $2,626.00 worth of Sequence was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Sequence has traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00044434 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00007494 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001300 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004550 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002511 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 24.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006001 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 18.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003392 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000202 BTC.
SEQ is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 15th, 2016. Sequence’s total supply is 45,479,730 coins. Sequence’s official Twitter account is @dualitychain. The official website for Sequence is duality.solutions.
Sequence Coin Trading
Sequence can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Sequence directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sequence must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sequence using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sequence Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sequence and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.