MediBloc (CURRENCY:MED) traded 15.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 20th. In the last seven days, MediBloc has traded down 5.5% against the U.S. dollar. One MediBloc coin can currently be purchased for $0.0204 or 0.00000227 BTC on major exchanges including Coinrail and Gate.io. MediBloc has a total market cap of $60.43 million and approximately $987,507.00 worth of MediBloc was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,029.72 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $565.02 or 0.06303940 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,063.29 or 0.11863200 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $173.27 or 0.01929220 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $229.36 or 0.02553690 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.67 or 0.00230666 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00105594 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.53 or 0.00753400 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $270.18 or 0.03014420 BTC.
MediBloc (MED) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the HybridScryptHash256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 8th, 2017. MediBloc’s total supply is 4,097,545,844 coins and its circulating supply is 2,966,384,100 coins. MediBloc’s official Twitter account is @_MediBloc and its Facebook page is accessible here. MediBloc’s official website is medibloc.org/en. The Reddit community for MediBloc is /r/MediBloc and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for MediBloc is medium.com/@MediBloc.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mediterranean Coin (MED) is a uses a hybrid algorithm of Scrypt and SHA-256 – in order to limit the ability of large miners to jump on a network and increase the hashing power disproportionately. 200 million currency units are set to be mined. “
Buying and Selling MediBloc
MediBloc can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and Coinrail. It is not possible to purchase MediBloc directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MediBloc must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MediBloc using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MediBloc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediBloc and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.