Zilla (CURRENCY:ZLA) traded up 7.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 20th. Over the last week, Zilla has traded 10.5% lower against the US dollar. Zilla has a total market capitalization of $4.43 million and approximately $1.07 million worth of Zilla was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zilla token can now be purchased for about $0.12 or 0.00001288 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008165 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003069 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $78.22 or 0.00874031 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00016651 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 21.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0384 or 0.00000429 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011150 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00042179 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00102046 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00179864 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Zilla’s launch date was November 6th, 2017. Zilla’s total supply is 60,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 38,466,692 tokens. The Reddit community for Zilla is /r/ZILLAtoken. The official website for Zilla is zla.io. Zilla’s official Twitter account is @zilliqa.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zilliqa is an ERC-20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. “
Zilla Token Trading
Zilla can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi. It is not possible to buy Zilla directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zilla must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zilla using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zilla Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilla and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.