Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 20th. One Waves coin can currently be bought for approximately $4.87 or 0.00057019 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kuna, HitBTC, Exrates and OpenLedger DEX. During the last seven days, Waves has traded down 12.1% against the U.S. dollar. Waves has a total market capitalization of $487.11 million and approximately $20.65 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 37.2% against the dollar and now trades at $21.76 or 0.00254658 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.03 or 0.00152540 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00106026 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.42 or 0.00204577 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0436 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0956 or 0.00001123 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002975 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00048965 BTC.
Waves Coin Profile
WAVES is a LPoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 12th, 2016. Waves’ total supply is 100,000,000 coins. The official message board for Waves is wavestalk.org. The official website for Waves is wavesplatform.com. Waves’ official Twitter account is @wavesplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Waves is /r/Wavesplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is a custom blockchain tokens platform designed for large-scale business and consumer adoption. Waves was created to make the benefits of blockchain technology accessible to ordinary businesses and end users. The platform launched in 2016 and was designed from the ground up to address the shortcomings of existing blockchain services. The result is an enterprise-ready platform that emphasises security, easy token operations (creation, transfer, exchange) and a straightforward user experience, as well as dealing with critical long-term issues such as speed and scalability. “
Waves Coin Trading
Waves can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exmo, OpenLedger DEX, Upbit, Exrates, Bitcoin Indonesia, Tidex, Liqui, Cryptomate, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Binance, Livecoin, Gate.io, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, COSS, Coinrail, YoBit, Bittrex and Kuna. It is not possible to buy Waves directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Waves using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.