Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded up 4.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 20th. In the last seven days, Waves has traded 10% lower against the dollar. Waves has a market capitalization of $504.95 million and approximately $23.50 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Waves coin can now be purchased for approximately $5.05 or 0.00056453 BTC on popular exchanges including Liqui, Kuna, Coinrail and Cryptomate.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.82 or 0.00232818 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.59 or 0.00151915 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001648 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.75 or 0.00109022 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $21.42 or 0.00239516 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0964 or 0.00001078 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002870 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.67 or 0.00052236 BTC.
Waves is a LPoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 12th, 2016. Waves’ total supply is 100,000,000 coins. Waves’ official Twitter account is @wavesplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Waves is /r/Wavesplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Waves’ official message board is wavestalk.org. The official website for Waves is wavesplatform.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is a custom blockchain tokens platform designed for large-scale business and consumer adoption. Waves was created to make the benefits of blockchain technology accessible to ordinary businesses and end users. The platform launched in 2016 and was designed from the ground up to address the shortcomings of existing blockchain services. The result is an enterprise-ready platform that emphasises security, easy token operations (creation, transfer, exchange) and a straightforward user experience, as well as dealing with critical long-term issues such as speed and scalability. “
Buying and Selling Waves
Waves can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Tidex, Exmo, Coinrail, Livecoin, YoBit, Binance, Liqui, OpenLedger DEX, Upbit, Bitcoin Indonesia, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Gate.io, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Cryptomate, Kuna, HitBTC and Exrates. It is not currently possible to buy Waves directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Waves using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.