Waves Community Token (CURRENCY:WCT) traded 1.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 20th. During the last seven days, Waves Community Token has traded down 20.4% against the U.S. dollar. Waves Community Token has a market cap of $13.67 million and $50,152.00 worth of Waves Community Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Waves Community Token coin can now be bought for $1.37 or 0.00015277 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptomate, Bitcoin Indonesia, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008137 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $78.47 or 0.00874283 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003059 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00016632 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 24.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0395 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011126 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.79 or 0.00042208 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.22 or 0.00102750 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.18 or 0.00180245 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Waves Community Token Profile
Waves Community Token’s total supply is 10,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 9,969,597 coins. The official message board for Waves Community Token is wavestalk.org. Waves Community Token’s official Twitter account is @wavesplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Waves Community Token is /r/Wavesplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Waves Community Token’s official website is wavesplatform.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Waves Community Token (WCT) is a Waves Platform asset intended to provide a tool for community assessment of crowdfunding campaigns launched on the Waves platform and to incentivize long-term holding by providing an additional income stream for WAVES token holders in the form of regular asset distributions. WCT will be a virtual community organization. It will be launched in several stages based on the technical maturity of the Waves platform. “
Buying and Selling Waves Community Token
Waves Community Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Tidex, Binance, Waves Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC, Exrates, Exmo, Cryptomate, Kuna, Coinrail, YoBit, Livecoin, Bittrex, COSS, OpenLedger DEX, Liqui, LiteBit.eu and Bitcoin Indonesia. It is not presently possible to purchase Waves Community Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves Community Token must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Waves Community Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Community Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves Community Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.