VeChain (CURRENCY:VEN) traded down 3.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 20th. VeChain has a total market capitalization of $1.91 billion and approximately $86.62 million worth of VeChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, VeChain has traded 11% lower against the dollar. One VeChain coin can now be bought for about $3.68 or 0.00043245 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Lbank, Huobi and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008158 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $70.34 or 0.00826130 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00016721 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011713 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.87 or 0.00104174 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.43 or 0.00181213 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $686.19 or 0.08059140 BTC.
VeChain’s genesis date was August 15th, 2017. VeChain’s total supply is 873,378,637 coins and its circulating supply is 519,096,138 coins. The Reddit community for VeChain is /r/vechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. VeChain’s official Twitter account is @Vechain1 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for VeChain is www.vechain.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “VeChain is a blockchain decentralized for products and information, building a trust-free and distributed business ecosystem based on the blockchain technology. “
Buying and Selling VeChain
VeChain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, COSS, EtherDelta, Qryptos, Liqui, Huobi, Gate.io, Lbank, BigONE, Binance and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to purchase VeChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VeChain must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VeChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VeChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.