UnbreakableCoin (CURRENCY:UNB) traded up 6.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 20th. In the last week, UnbreakableCoin has traded down 20.9% against the dollar. One UnbreakableCoin coin can now be bought for $0.85 or 0.00009456 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. UnbreakableCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.93 million and approximately $283,588.00 worth of UnbreakableCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,992.77 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,062.43 or 0.11859700 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00024824 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.71 or 0.00153001 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $156.01 or 0.01741480 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00018203 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00019857 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002653 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003611 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002195 BTC.
UnbreakableCoin (CURRENCY:UNB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 19th, 2014. UnbreakableCoin’s total supply is 2,278,150 coins. UnbreakableCoin’s official Twitter account is @Unbreakablcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. UnbreakableCoin’s official website is www.unbreakablecoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Unbreakable Coin is a SHA-256 POW coin with a hard capped limit of 80 million UNB and a block time of 300 seconds. There is a two step block reward with 50 coins for the first 800,000 blocks and 25 thereafter. “
Buying and Selling UnbreakableCoin
UnbreakableCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy UnbreakableCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade UnbreakableCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy UnbreakableCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UnbreakableCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UnbreakableCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.