Target Coin (CURRENCY:TGT) traded 13% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 20th. One Target Coin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0136 or 0.00000154 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, Target Coin has traded 3.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Target Coin has a market cap of $12.95 million and approximately $1,107.00 worth of Target Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008047 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $76.59 or 0.00866844 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002977 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00016698 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011291 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00042523 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00103511 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.77 or 0.00178444 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Target Coin Profile
Target Coin’s total supply is 2,000,100,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 952,429,892 tokens. Target Coin’s official website is www.tgtcoins.com. Target Coin’s official Twitter account is @TargetCoin.
Buying and Selling Target Coin
Target Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase Target Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Target Coin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Target Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Target Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Target Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.