Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded 7.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 20th. Syscoin has a total market cap of $215.14 million and $1.45 million worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Syscoin coin can now be purchased for $0.40 or 0.00004596 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit, Poloniex and Bittrex. In the last week, Syscoin has traded 14.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $167.18 or 0.01899200 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004001 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00005690 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00015860 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00022630 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002696 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00000921 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded up 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001295 BTC.
SYS is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 27th, 2014. Syscoin’s total supply is 531,722,777 coins. The Reddit community for Syscoin is /r/SysCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Syscoin is syscoin.org. Syscoin’s official Twitter account is @syscoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “SysCoin is a proof of work based alternative crypto currency with a block time of sixty seconds and 2 billion total currency units to be produced. “
Syscoin Coin Trading
Syscoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, Tux Exchange, YoBit, Bittrex, AEX, Poloniex and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Syscoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Syscoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Syscoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.