SmartCash (CURRENCY:SMART) traded down 6.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 20th. During the last seven days, SmartCash has traded 30% lower against the US dollar. One SmartCash coin can now be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00001599 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and HitBTC. SmartCash has a market capitalization of $116.25 million and $165,450.00 worth of SmartCash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8,992.74 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $562.37 or 0.06278270 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,060.56 or 0.11840000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $171.14 or 0.01910630 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $225.64 or 0.02519000 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $20.69 or 0.00231036 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.48 or 0.00105854 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.10 or 0.00749123 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $269.34 or 0.03006930 BTC.
SmartCash is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Keccak hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 11th, 2017. SmartCash’s total supply is 1,412,424,257 coins and its circulating supply is 811,379,978 coins. SmartCash’s official Twitter account is @scashofficial. The official website for SmartCash is smartcash.cc. SmartCash’s official message board is forum.smartcash.cc. The Reddit community for SmartCash is /r/smartcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “SmartCash is a community governance, cooperation & growth focused cryptocurrency based on the Keccak algorithm. The team uses 80% of the block reward to fund not only the community projects, but also the growth & development of SmartCash. “
Buying and Selling SmartCash
SmartCash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy SmartCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmartCash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SmartCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.