SingularityNET (CURRENCY:AGI) traded up 4.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 20th. SingularityNET has a total market cap of $97.65 million and $456,610.00 worth of SingularityNET was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SingularityNET token can now be purchased for about $0.19 or 0.00002090 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, SingularityNET has traded down 26.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00007961 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $76.93 or 0.00858966 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002978 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00016359 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011148 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00041911 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.26 or 0.00103341 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.93 or 0.00177842 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
SingularityNET’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 521,710,040 tokens. SingularityNET’s official website is singularitynet.io. The official message board for SingularityNET is blog.singularitynet.io. SingularityNET’s official Twitter account is @singularity_net.
Buying and Selling SingularityNET
SingularityNET can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase SingularityNET directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SingularityNET must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SingularityNET using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SingularityNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularityNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.