SALT (CURRENCY:SALT) traded up 14.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 20th. One SALT token can currently be bought for $2.74 or 0.00030592 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx, EtherDelta, Liqui and Token Store. SALT has a market capitalization of $152.87 million and $8.15 million worth of SALT was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, SALT has traded 14% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00007927 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $76.40 or 0.00852804 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002958 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00016260 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000436 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011151 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00041845 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.32 or 0.00103984 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.03 or 0.00178942 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
SALT launched on August 1st, 2017. SALT’s total supply is 120,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 55,778,678 tokens. The official website for SALT is www.saltlending.com. SALT’s official Twitter account is @SaltLending and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “SALT is a membership based lending and borrowing network that allows users to leverage their blockchain assets to secure cash loans. The SALT Secured Automated Lending Technology is a protocol and asset agnostic architecture designed to adapt to the constantly growing class of blockchain assets. The SALT Platform is automated and cryptographically secure. SALT is a lending platform specifically designed for blockchain assets; operating as a second layer protocol which sits atop any public or permissioned blockchain, allowing the underlying asset to be used as collateral for access to credit. “
Buying and Selling SALT
SALT can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, OKEx, Liqui, Upbit, Huobi, Gate.io, Token Store, EtherDelta, Bittrex and Binance. It is not presently possible to buy SALT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SALT must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SALT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SALT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SALT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.