Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded up 2.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 20th. Request Network has a total market cap of $126.69 million and $4.98 million worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Request Network has traded down 6.5% against the dollar. One Request Network token can now be bought for about $0.19 or 0.00002238 BTC on popular exchanges including COSS, Kucoin, Gate.io and Binance.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008150 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002942 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $71.03 or 0.00831527 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00016877 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011684 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00042723 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00104223 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.58 or 0.00182409 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Request Network Token Profile
Request Network was first traded on October 7th, 2017. Request Network’s total supply is 999,999,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 662,706,996 tokens. Request Network’s official message board is blog.request.network. The official website for Request Network is request.network. The Reddit community for Request Network is /r/RequestNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Request Network’s official Twitter account is @RequestNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Request is a decentralized network that allows anyone to request a payment (a Request Invoice) and provide a safe payment method to the receiver. All of the data is stored in a decentralized authentic ledger. REQ tokens are ERC20 tokens that allow members to participate in the network, create advanced requests and reward several parties who contribute in building the request ecosystem. To the participants, a fee will be charged in REQ and afterward be burned. “
Request Network Token Trading
Request Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Liqui, IDEX, Kucoin, Gate.io, OKEx, Binance, COSS and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Request Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Request Network must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Request Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.